Victoria Police Unclaimed and Forfeited Goods Auctions
The Breen Auction Group on behalf of the Victoria Police and Sheriff’s office conducts ‘Unclaimed and Forfeited Goods’ auctions once every month in our auction rooms on a selected Tuesday. The auction can be viewed the day prior from 1.00pm – 4.00pm and the morning of the sale from 8.00am. We restrict the auction to between 300 and 400 Lots for each sale. We sell an average of 100 lots per hour.
The types of assets sold vary each auction. We however consistently sell the following:
Electrical Products: Plasma and LCD Televisions, Lap Top Computers, Home Theatre Systems, Stereo Systems, Mobile Phones, Coffee Machines, Food Processors, Power Tools, Bicycles, Perfume, Domestic Furniture, Prints, Clothing, Shoes and more.
Please see images below of some items currently being arranged for sale.
Catalogue not available. Please check back closer to the auction time
VICTORIA POLICE UNCLAIMED & FORFEITED GOODS, UNCLAIMED TRANSPORT & ADDITIONAL VENDORS - TBA @10AM - 15-19 SUNSHINE ROAD, WEST FOOTSCRAY 3012 (ENTRANCE VIA CNR SUNSHINE RD & CURRAJONG STREET)
APPLE COMPUTERS, BIKES, LEGO, COSMETICS, TRANSPORT CLAIM, CAR PARTS,
ON OFFER OVER 200 LOTS TO INCL: Asst Apple Laptops & IMac's, IPhone's, Ipad's, Ipod's, Cameras, TV's, Asst Bikes, Large assortment of Power Tools, Inflatable Toys, Assortment of Lego Toys, Cosmetics & Beauty Items......AN AUCTION NOT TO BE MISSED!
A $250 DEPOSIT (CASH ONLY - NO EFTPOS/CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED FOR REGISTRATION) fully refundable if no purchases are made. Photo ID is required for registration. A 16.5% Buyers Premium (incl GST) is applicable. Total Sale is GST Inclusive. Viewing day prior from 1.00pm to 4.00pm and morning of sale from 8.00am to 11.00am. Goods to be collected and paid for by 4.00pm day of sale. Terms of Payment: CASH, BANK CHEQUE, OR CREDIT CARD/EFTPOS, (EFTPOS SURCHARGE $2.00, VISA & M/CARD 2.5%)
BREEN AUCTION GROUP PTY. LTD. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The highest bidder to be the purchaser, but if any dispute arises as to the last or best bidder, the lot in dispute
shall be put up again and resold provided The Auctioneer cannot decide who was the last or best bidder.
2. No person will be allowed to retract his or her bid after being taken and the Vendor reserves the right to bid either
by the Auctioneer or the Vendor’s agent for any lot offered.
3. The Auctioneer may refuse to accept any bid or withdraw any lot from Sale.
4. All purchasers shall on the fall of the hammer, if required to do so, pay to the Auctioneer a deposit of 25% of the
amount of the purchase in cash or by bank cheque and pay the balance by 4.30pm at end of day of sale.
5. In case of non-payment of such deposit, the lots may at the option of the Auctioneer be put up again and
resold, and the defaulter’s bid at the Auctioneer shall not be taken again during the sale.
6. All goods must be taken as they are and neither the Vendors nor the Auctioneers will be liable for errors of
description or quantities or any misdescriptions of the goods no guarantee of any nature whatsoever as to the
goods sold being given by the Auctioneers or Vendors.
7. Any deficiency in the quantity of the goods sold shall not vitiate the sale, but neither the Auctioneer nor the
Vendor shall be bound to deliver more than is in their possession.
8. The whole of the lots having been available for inspection, no allowance or refunds will be made, nor will any
buyer be permitted to reject any lot on the grounds that is not correctly described in the catalogue: the said lots
are to be taken will all faults (if any) and will be at the buyer’s risk on the fall of the hammer and neither the
Auctioneer not the Vendor shall be accountable for any deficiency, damage or loss which may arise thereafter.
9. Customs charges, sales tax, wharfages and delivery charges, including weighing, to be paid by the purchasers,
where and when applicable.
10. All goods must be taken away by the purchaser, but no parties will be allowed to remove their goods, nor any
portion thereof, until the purchase shall have been completed and the full purchase price paid to the Vendor or
11. Buyers are wholly responsible for any damage to property or injury of persons incurred during the removal of lots
purchased by them.
12. Upon any purchaser failing to comply will any of the above conditions any money deposited in part payment shall
be absolutely forfeited to the Vendor, and all lots uncleared my be resold by Public Auction or Private Contract
and the deficiency (if any) on such resale, together with all costs and charges consequent upon such resale,shall be made good by the defaulter at this sale.
13. Terms are STRICTLY CASH OR BANK CHEQUE ONLY BEFORE DELIVERY SERVICES OFFERED BY
` KEVIN BREEN ACUTION GROUP PTY LTD.
A.C.N. 081 623 814.
Auction sales of plant, machinery, building materials, office furniture and general merchandise either
on vendor’s premises or in our rooms.
Please contact Mr. Kevin Breen on 9687 8577 or 0413 752 762 for further details.
INDUSTRIAL & DOMESTIC SAFETY WARNINGThe Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 and Regulations imposed obligations in respect of safety for workers
arising out the DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY of plant for use in a work place.THE AUCTIONEER WARNS BUYERS
THAT NO PLANT OR EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES OR MACHINERY OFFERED
FOR SALE AT THIS AUCTON IS FIT FOR USE IN A WORKPLACE OR A DOMESTIC SITUATION and it is the
BUYER'S OR USER'S RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that it is brought to a standard necessary to comply with the
Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, and the Occupational Health and Safety Plant Act 1995, and is safe and
fit to use in a workplace. Buyers are warned that breaches of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, and
Health and Safety Plant Act 1995, carry very large penalties. In the interests of health and safety for workers, safety
inspections of plant, or equipment, power tools, electrical appliances or machinery purchased at auction must be