GENERAL MERCHANDISE AUCTION, WEDNESDAY, 22nd OCTOBER COMMENCING AT 10AM @ OUR ROOMS, 15-19 SUNSHINE RD, WEST FOOTSCRAY, 3012
HERMAN MILLER MIRRA OFFICE CHAIRS, TAMBOUR CABINETS, EXECUTIVE OFFICE FURNITURE
On offer over 250 Lots to include :
OVER (100) Tambour Cabinets - All Sizes, (36) Herman Miller Mirra Chairs, Over (300) Mobile Sliding Door Cabinets, Bookcases, 2, 3 & 4 Drawer Filing Cabinets, Stationary Cabinets, Desks & Workstations, Office Chairs, (4) Sebel Hobnob Stackable Chairs, Lateral Filing Cabinets, Domestic Furniture including, Lamps, Prints etc.. (1) Replica Florence Knoll 2 Seater couch, (1) 5 PCE Natural Rattan wicker stacking set, (2) Replica white Miami chests, (2) Replica Eric Buch bar stools, (1) Replica Claudio Dondoli and Marco Pocci Pasha armchair, Glass Fronted Sideboard PLUS MUCH MORE
MORE STOCK ARRIVING DAILY!!!
A $250 CASH ONLY - NO EFTPOS/CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED FOR REGISTRATION FEE) Registration fee applies to this sale, fully refundable if no purchases are made. A 16.5% Buyers Premium (GST Inc) is applicable. Total sale is GST Inclusive. Viewing day prior from 12.00 noon – 4.00pm and morning of sale from 8.00am to 10.00am. Goods to be collected and paid for by 12.00 NOON NEXT DAY. Terms of Payment, Cash, Bank Cheque, or Credit card/Eftpos facilities available. EFTPOS Surcharge $2.00 & VISA & M/CARD surcharge 2.5%.
BREEN AUCTION GROUP P/L - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The highest bidder to be the purchaser, but if any dispute arises as to the last or best bidder, the lot in dispute shall be put up again and resold provided The Auctioneer cannot decide who was the last or best bidder.
2. No person will be allowed to retract his or her bid after being taken and the Vendor reserves the right to bid either by the Auctioneer or the Vendor’s agent for any lot offered.
3. The Auctioneer may refuse to accept any bid or withdraw any lot from the Sale.
4. All purchasers shall on the fall of the hammer, if required to do so, pay to the Auctioneer a deposit of 25% of the amount of the purchase in cash or by bank cheque and pay the balance within 24 hours of the time of the Sale.
5. In case of non-payment of such deposit, the lot or lots may at the option of the Auctioneer be put up again and resold, and the defaulter’s bid at the Auctioneer shall not be taken again during the sale.
6. All goods must be taken as they are and neither the Vendors nor the Auctioneers will be liable for errors of description or quantities or any misdescription of the goods – no guarantee of any nature whatsoever as to the goods sold being given by the Auctioneers or Vendors.
7. Any deficiency in the quantity of the goods sold shall not vitiate the sale, but neither the Auctioneer nor the Vendor shall be bound to deliver more than is in their possession.
8. The whole of the lots having been available for inspection, no allowance or refunds will be made, nor will any buyer be permitted to reject any lot on the grounds that is not correctly described in the Catalogue: the said lots are to be taken with all faults (if any) and will be at the buyer’s risk on the fall of the hammer and neither the Auctioneer not the Vendor shall be accountable for any deficiency, damage or loss which may arise thereafter.
9. Customs charges, sales tax, wharfage’s and delivery charges, including weighing, to be paid by the purchasers, where and when applicable.
10. All goods must be taken away by the purchaser (to be announced at each auction), but no parties will be allowed to remove their goods, nor any portion thereof, until the purchase shall have been completed and the full purchase price paid to the Vendor or the agent.
11. Buyers are wholly responsible for any damage to property or injury to persons incurred during the removal of lots purchased by them.
12. Upon any purchaser failing to comply with any of the above conditions any money deposited in part payment shall be absolutely forfeited to the Vendor, and all lots uncleared may be resold by Public Auction or Private Contract and the deficiency (if any) on such resale, together with all costs and charges consequent upon such resale, shall be made good by the defaulter at this sale.
13. Terms are STRICTLY CASH, BANK CHEQUE, T/T, EFTPOS AND CREDIT CARD FACILITIES AVAILABLE, SURCHARGE .25c EFT TRANSACTIONS, SURCHARGE 2.5% CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS (M/CARD & VISA ONLY), BEFORE DELIVERY SERVICES OFFERED BY BREEN AUCTION GROUP PTY. LTD. A.C.N. 081 623 814
Auction sales of plant, machinery, building materials, office furniture and general merchandise either on vendor’s premises or in our rooms.
Please contact Mr. Kevin Breen on 9687 8577 or 0413 752 762 for further details
INDUSTRIAL SAFETY WARNING
The Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 and Regulations imposed obligations in respect of safety for workers arising out the DESIGN, MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY of plant for use in a work place.
The Auctioneer warns buyers
THAT NO PLANT OR EQUIPMENT OFFERED FOR SALE AT THIS AUCTION IS FIT FOR USE IN A WORKPLACE and it is the BUYER’S OR USER’S RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that it is brought to a standard necessary to comply with the Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004, and the Occupational Health and Safety Plant Regulations 1995, and is safe and fit to use in workplace. Buyers are warned that breaches of the Occupation Health and Safety Act 2004, and Health and Safety Plant Regulations 1995, carry very large penalties. In the interests of health and safety for workers, safety inspections of plant purchased at auction must be performed.